Never spend time manually pushing feed again!
Intelligent technology is attractive, especially when it makes your work easier and saves valuable time. The fully automated feed pusher, FRone by GEA moves feed towards the feed fence at the times you define and according to the routes you set. This ensures that your cows have access to fresh, high-quality feed around the clock – even lower-ranking animals in the second feeding group. And this in turn benefits you as your animals’ rumen health and general comfort improves, their milk yield can increase. The FRone is a valuable addition to any dairy farm.
The handy remote control enables you to program a 24 hour cycle of routes and start times to suit you and your animals, quickly and easily. You can configure as many different routes as your like. There is also an additional option to clean the feed alley passageway.
The GEA FRone can even charge itself: every time it completes a route, it returns to the charging station in the barn to recharge until the next programmed feed push.
- Saves more than 90 working hours per year (based on manual feed pushing for 5 minutes, 3 times per day)
- Higher milk yields (between 1% – 3%)
- Improved animal health
- Can help to improve frequency of visits to robotic milking
- Payback time of 1 – 4 years
- Max. speed of 6 meters per minute
- Can operate for up to 19 hours per day (5 hours total charging time)
- For herds up to 2000 cows
- Unlimited routes.
A brochure is available on request or if your would like to speak to someone about this product and find out its release date please contact our sales team on 01630 637171.