With its time and space saving design, the EuroClass 800/850 herringbone milking parlour is simply unbeatable when it comes to efficiency. The short distance between cow positions (800/850 mm modular dimension) allow sufficient space for the animals to be monitored individually and for the cluster to be applied comfortably through the back legs.
Result: More milking places in the same amount of space as a conventional parlour – giving lower construction costs.
High efficiency levels in a successful parlour are achieved where everything runs smoothly and without any stress. The animals enter and leave the milking parlour calmly and quickly through wide passageways. The free-standing animal-friendly frame design ensures excellent cow position and optimum operator working space, with shorter walking distances and a clear view of the udder.
Result: faster access and shorter milking times.
Benefits at a glance:
- Short distances for the operator and animals to cover
- Higher throughput and better economy thanks to the front exit
- Ergonomic workplace, easy cleaning and a better view thanks to the free-standing milking parlour frame
- Rapid positioning and faster cluster application time thanks to the front breast rail with an indexing function
- Safety and functionality thanks to tried and tested structural components
- Long service life thanks to high quality materials
- Lower construction costs as we supply the RSJ’s to support the parlour
- Animals always ready for milking because they are more relaxed.
To find out more visit the GEA website or for a full colour brochure please contact our sales team on 01630 637171