Benefits at a glance
- PediCuRx – Cleaning and disinfecting in one go
- Promotes vitality for maximum lifetime yield
- Lower treatment costs
- Can be incorporated into any barn concept
- Drains from the whole width of the bath
- Closing mechanism with optimum seal
- Clever design to promote rapid movement of animals
- Bath made from robust materials
- PediCuRx automatic
- Less effort, greater comfort
- Fluids changed during the milking process
- PediCuRx manual
- Easy to use with manual dispensing
- Can be upgraded to the automatic system
As well as offering the single or twin plastic footbaths, there is now an option to have wider more bespoke footbaths to suit your cow exit lanes.
- Same benefits — as the standard PediCuRx but wider and faster exits for your parlour.
- Commercial duty — welded, heavy-duty stainless steel to withstand heavy cow flow.
- Unique air bladder technology — low pressure air inflates the bladder and seals the entire width of the footbath. The bladder conforms to irregular surfaces such as manure, dirt and freezing conditions.
- Fast draining — bladder deflates quickly and completely so liquids and solids flow out of the bath. This technology uses less water to clean the footbath.
- Custom sizing — from 30 inches to 96 inches. Designed to fit your new or existing concrete footbath for wider (double and triple) cow exit lanes.
- Installs quickly — anchors to existing concrete. Shipped with anchor bolts, sealant, air tubing and pressure relief.
The whole system becomes fully automatic with the original PediCuRx footbath controls and cow counter photo cell.
Please contact us for a comprehensive brochure for either option on 01630 637171.
We also stock the recommended chemicals for use with this system, contact Dairy Hygiene Specialist, Paul Turner on 07976 987050.